When was the last time your new product sales went exactly as you predicted in your neat, classic business case? Exactly. Never happened to me either. So let’s talk about doing financial analysis that actually make sense.
This is the first in a series of posts in which we will look at:
- Why doing a little financial analysis makes sense for innovators
- Why creating an old-school business case does not cut it
- Alternative ways to financially analyse your opportunity
- Pros and cons of each method
- Some ideas on when to use what
And please, let me learn from you! Your ideas, experiences and opinions are badly needed to keep it real. Don’t hold back!
First up: Why look at the financial side of an innovation opportunity at all. I’m working on it, so check back soon!